Benefit Package: Stipend
- Vacation - 21 days per year
- Holidays – 6 days per year
- Sick leave – Accrued days
- PGY2,& 3 – Additional accrual of vacation equivalent to 5 days
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- USMLE Step 3
- California Medical License application and licensing fee
- DEA registration fee
- ACLS, BLS, ALSO – Courses provided
- Plan Coverage – Medical, Dental and Vision plans for the house officer
and eligible dependents. Malpractice coverage, State Disability, life
insurance and retirement are also included.
- Maternity/Paternity leave policy
- Chrome Book provided
- Mobile Phone
- E-Mail, UpToDate.com , PingMD, Epocrates
- Education Stipend
- Education Materials
- Electronic Medical Records
- AAFP membership
- Board Review
- Meals – All meals are provided free of charge up to a total of $24.00
per 24 hours (1 day) when provided in the hospital restaurant. Additionally,
refrigerators are stocked with food items which are located in the resident lounge.
- Lab Coats – 3 provided during new resident orientation, 1 per year
thereafter at no charge
- Parking – Secured, parking is provided to all house-staff free of charge.
Call rooms are provided for all residents when on call.
Resident Lounge including Kitchen area/Workroom area includes several computer
work areas, flat screen TV, copier, lounging area and meeting table/chairs.
Lockers and mailboxes are included in this area also.